official Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies Intakes March 2022-2023 | Application form, requirements & Dates
We gladly informed you about the Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies March Intakes Application 2022-2023.
Here you will get full Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies 2022-2023 Intake Admission requirements & Procedures. Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies March Intake 2022-2023(Application Form, Requirements and Dates…etc)
How to Apply for Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies March Intake 2022-2023
- National Polytechnic Admission Intake 2022-2023 can only be processed on the official Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies website…http://www.kim.ac.ke or (Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies Student Portal)
- Login and Follow the procedures on the portal and Process your admission.
- on the Portal, Navigate to Admission
- Summit all the Required Documents
- Click on Summit
- then Logout
Everything About Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service(KUCCPS)
KUCCPS stands for Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service. Every day we come across a number of Kenyans who have a tough time searching and finding information on KUCCPS application form. We know how hard it can get to find proper information about such a huge platform, even searching the internet doesn’t work most of the times. So, we decided to help you with the right information that we have just collected for you in this article.
KUCCPS was established in the year 2012 (University Act) to synchronize the deployment of Government supported students to various colleges and universities of Kenya.
KUCCPS application form
Through KUCCPS, you will be able to enter the prime universities of Kenya. But for that, you are required to fill the application form online. We will assist you in the best way possible.
Ways to fill up the forms
Step 1: Visit the KUCCPS Website and log into your account on the student portal page.
Step 2: While logging, you, need to provide the index number of your respective KCSE examination. Next, write the corresponding year when you sat for the KCSE examination. In the password section, you need to provide the number of your birth certificate. If you are not able to provide that then you can input your KCPE index number instead.
Step 3: After signing into your account on the web portal you just need to click on the ‘Courses/Programmes’ option. Now, if you want to apply for a specific course then you need to select the domain under which your desired course appears and finally click on the desired program.
Step 4: After the selection of courses, a page pops up which shows the required cluster points (for all the subjects of the specific course), from keinfo.co.ke, a list of similar courses (along with a key that represents the concerned college) and the respective course codes of all the courses offered by this institution.
Step 5: Now, you need to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid using Mpesa. You just follow the instructions shown below –
- Visit Mpesa on the mobile phone.
- Click on the option which reads as ‘Pay Bill’.
- For completing the transaction you need to enter the Business number which is ‘820201’.
- Finally, you have to provide your exam year (KCSE) followed by the index number (11 digits)
- Enter your desired amount
- Provide the Mpesa PIN and just send it.
Step 6: For the revision process you 1st have to click the “change/revise option” under the Course/Program heading.
Step 7: After completion of all formalities you must remember to log out of the system as it keeps your data safe.
Bonus Information: before we proceed, read this. Steps to follow during your KUCCPS application:
- Simply search for the website on Google by typing ‘KUCCPS’.
- Select the web page displayed at the top of the search result which is the KUCCPS student’s portal page and just click Login.
- Now, input your login credentials on the login page. The credentials include the index number of your KCSE profile along with the password and the year of registration.
- After login, you can see the available courses under the ‘Programs’ head of the Menu option. Here, you can compare the cluster weights with the previous sessions cut off marks and just make a note of the programs where you earned the highest cluster weights.
- Identify the 7 digit code for the programs/courses that you are eager to study for. from keinfo.co.ke, After that just click on the ‘Application/Revision’ option.
- Now, follow the steps as shown on the computer screen and finally submit the application.
But, you need to take care of some points before you apply –
- The revision fee is to be paid by first-time applicants. You just follow the guidelines for making payments.
- The candidates who are applying for the 2nd time must provide the codes used for the previous transactions.
For further support, you can make a call on the numbers provided at the end of the article at any time.
Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies Admission 2022-2023 is the process through which students are admitted to study at the Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies for the 2020/2021 Academic year. Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies Admission Portal Plays a vital role in the Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies admission for all Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Website: http://kuccps.net/
- Address: 1st Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi
- Telephone: (+254) 0734879662, 0723954927
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: if you have any Question, Suggestion, Correction, contribution or Queries regarding this Post(Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies March Intake 2022-2023), kindly use the Comment Box below.