Are you Searching for Kenya Police Service recruitment Exams dates and Centers,…if Yes get full guide below
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2019/2020 National Kenya Police recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kenya Police Service.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Kenya Police Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for National Kenya Police recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Kenya Police Service Brift Details
The Kenya Police is a national body in charge of law enforcement in Kenya. While organised at a national level, each arm reports to a County police authority, which in turn divides its force by local Police Divisions, headquartered at local police stations. All these element report to a National Kenya Police Headquarters in Nairobi, and several specialist elements, such as the Kenya Police College, are commanded directly from here. An Administration Police service is commanded through a hierarchy separate from that of the National Kenya Police.
Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020: The following are the Kenya police recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for a diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physical, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
8. Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
9. Be of good character.
Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply;
Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019/2020
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019/2020 has not yet been announced by the National Kenya Police. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Kenya Police Service. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2019/2020 Recruitment Date will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Kenya Police recruitment date for 2019/2020 is released by the appropriate authority.
Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019/2020
Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019/2020: IMPORTANT! Currently, National Kenya Police Service recruitment 2018 form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
Sorry, We are limited to the amount of information we provide at this point on how to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment. This is because the recruitment has not yet instigated. We will provide full Kenya Police Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the National Kenya Police. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
To ascertain if the Kenya Police recruitment 2018/2019 has officially begun, reach out to the official Kenya Police website @ www.npsc.go.ke, www.schoolnewsblog.com/ke, www.nationalpolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke, www.kenyapolice.go.ke. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
* The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
* The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* The nearest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Kenya Police DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT TRAINING
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT PASSOUT
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Police Services.
Kenya Police Recruitment Deadline/Closing Date 2019/2020
The Kenya Police Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for Kenya police recruitment.
CONTACT KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT
Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
c. Catechist/ Imaam
d . Artisans:
(1) Masonry and / or Brick Layout
(2) Fitter General
(3) Plant Operator
(4) Architect Assistant
(5) Metal Worker
(6) Electrical Assistant
(7) Painting and Sign Writing
(8) Plant Technician
(13) Construction or Carpentry and Joinery
(15) Welding and Fabrication
(16) Vehicle Mechanics
(17) Vehicle Electrician
(20) Video Editor
1. Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and national ID card of the prospective Tradesmen/ Women must accompany their applications and be addressed to the:
Assistant Chief of Defence Forces
(Personnel and Logistics)
Ministry of Defence
P. O. Box 40668
Nairobi – 00100
So as to reach him on or before 16th February 2018.
Short listed Tradesmen/ Women will be notified between 12th and 16th March 2018.
2. KDF Recruitment Itinerary:
The KDF Recruiting Teams consisting of Kenya Army, Kenya Air Force, Kenya Navy and Defence Forces Constabulary will be visiting the recruiting centres as indicated below to recruit Servicemen/ Women, Defence Forces Constabularies on dates indicated.
Kindly ask any Question below