SAPS Career Opportunities 2020-2021 | General Worker
We are pleased to inform you about SAPS Career Opportunities 2020-2021 | General Worker -see full details below
The South African Police Service hereby invites the unemployed, with the least Grade 10 to apply for General Worker positions in various provinces.
SAPS Supply Chain Management Internships
SALARY : R102 534 per annum (level 2)
- Albertinia Ref No: WC 01/02/2020
- Ashton Ref No: WC02/02/2020
- Bellville South Ref No: WC03/02/2020 (2 Posts)
- Brackenfell Ref No: WC04/02/2020
- Clanwilliam Ref No: WC05/02/2020 (2 Posts)
- Cloetesville Ref No: WC 06/02/2020
- Conville Ref No: WC07/02/2020
- De Rust Ref No: WC 08/02/2020
- Elands Bay Ref No: WC 09/02/2020
- Gans Bay Ref No: WC 10/02/2020
- Groot-Drakenstein Ref No: WC11/02/2020
- Kensington Ref No: WC12/02/2020
- lapmuts Ref No: WC13/02/2020
- Kraaifontein Ref No: WC14/02/2020
- KwaNokuthula Ref No: WC15/02/2020
- KwaNonqaba Ref No: WC16/02/2020
- Langa Ref No: WC 17/02/2020
- Lentegeur Ref No: WC 18/02/2020
- Lwandle Ref No: WC 19/02/2020 Maitland Ref No: WC 20/02/2020
- Manenberg Ref No: WC 21/02/2020
- Mitchell’s plain Ref No: WC22/02/2020
- Montagu Ref No: WC 23/02/2020
- Ocean View Ref No: WC 24/02/2020
- Paarl Ref No: WC 25/02/2020 Philippi Ref No: WC 26/02/2020
- Pinelands Ref No: WC 27/02/2020
- Riversdale Ref No: WC 28/02/2020
- Still Bay Ref No: WC 29/02/2020
- Strand Ref No: WC 30/02/2020
- Table Bay Harbour Ref No: WC 31/02/2020
- Vredenburg Ref No: WC 32/02/2020
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- be a South African Citizen
- A Grade 10 qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Be able to read and write.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification
- Be willing to work irregular hours
HOW TO APPLY
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
- The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post and motor vehicle driver’s license.
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back. The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.