Times Training Centre Online Application 2022-2023 | How to Apply Online
We(zambiaminds.com team) are pleased to inform you about Times Training Centre Online Application 2022-2023 | How to Apply Online
Times Training Centre Online Application Process 2022-2023
1. Pick a subject to study in Times Training Centre
Compare academic programmes and find out which is the best fit for you.
2. Learn where to submit your Times Training Centre application
It’s simple: on the Times Training Centre official websites… (Times Training Centre Student Portal) This is quite convenient because you’ll find other useful information on these websites, like a full list of entry requirements, details about the application process, and answers to FAQs (frequently asked questions).
3. Meet the Times Training Centre entry requirements
We’ve listed below the most common documents students are asked to submit. Keep in mind that our list is by no means exhaustive:
- completed application form
- proof of paying the application fee (if applicable)
- transcript of records
- passport-sized photo(s)
- copy of valid passport and/or personal ID
- motivation letter
One more thing: unless your documents are already issued in English, you need to submit official English translations of all documents and certificates.
4. Apply before the Times Training Centre application deadlines
- Check the up-to-date application deadlines on the official university page
- Start your application as early as possible
- Double-check your documents for errors or typos
- Keep track of your application progress, in case you need to (re)submit documents
5. Final steps after receiving your acceptance letter
- confirm your enrolment after receiving the acceptance letter/ offer
- apply for a student visa in South Africa
- apply for medical insurance
- search for scholarships, Bursaries and grants: International Distinction Awards.
Note: If you have Questions, Corrections, Contributions or Suggestions regarding this Post (Times Training Centre Application 2022-2023), kindly check the comment box below